Sunday 14 October 2012

Stokies "Dazed And Confused"

It has been reported that lots of people in Stoke have been seen wandering the streets aimlessly this weekend due to the lack of local football action.

"I really don't know what to do," wrote Stoke City fan Lil Gummer on Friday on MumsNet. "I've never realised just how boring weekends are without football. I'm just gonna go out and get wankered, what else is there?"

"Wake me up when the football's back."

With no games this weekend for Stoke City and Fegg Hayes Hurricanes because of international call ups, and Port Vale not playing until Monday night, there has been little to keep Stokies entertained.

"I've been binge drinking and fighting," says Fegg Hayes Hurricanes season ticket holder Kop Wensdale. "Life is meaningless without the Hurricanes."

No comments:

Post a Comment