Saturday 6 October 2012

Scamps Target Free Transfers

Port Vale manager Micky Adams has told fans that he is still interested in adding to the Scamps squad with the addition of free transfers.

"I'm hearing a lot of good things about an experienced French defender called Valeny," Adams told bus driver Keith Pegg. "He's big and mobile and will suit this division if the scouting reports are to be believed."

Valeny

"I'm also liking Minanda, a Portuguese attacking midfielder," Adams added to bus passenger Beryl Scrote. "He's just the kind of playmaker I could build the team around. I've seen some of his stats and they are impressive. I could also use a side back, and I've had a Scottish lad called Ruskin recommended to me by lots of people. I will definitely be looking into that one."

The Scamps are currently placed somewhere near the top of the Endsleigh League fourth division.

No comments:

Post a Comment